Safety Measures In Our Studio
What We Are Doing To Keep Our Clients Healthy & Safe
- Our 7 reformers are 6ft and more apart.
- Clients and instructors must wear mask during work out.
- We offer a “Covid Capsule” for clients who would like added isolation in the class. This is a floor to ceiling clear curtain surrounding the reformer, in which you can still see & hear instructor.
- We have a wall of windows open all day for ventilation.
- We have an HVAC system with a Merv13 filter in place.
- A HEPA system which removes 99.97% of all virus is running constantly
- Reformers are sanitized after every use with CDC approved sanitizer.
- UV wands used after every use for straps and springs.
- UV lighting is in the ceiling used to sanitize the air after the days sessions.
- Weekly cleaning and sanitizing done by professionals.
- High touch areas cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Facility tested monthly by TrustedSafe to ensure we are meeting NY State DOH guidelines for Gyms & fitness studio.